Washington State Martial Artist Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington State Martial Artist Forum

Your resource for upcoming events and competitions.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Intro

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
capper

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Intro Empty
PostSubject: Intro   Intro Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 5:30 pm

Hello Everyone,

My name is Jeremy, please call me J, I came across this site via Craigslist and found it quite interesting.

A short history about myself. I am 31 years and have only been back in the US for about a month now. I have lived in Australia for the past 2 1/2 years and in Okinawa, Japan for 5 years before that. I previously served 9+ years in the USMC and have recently accepted a civiilan position with the Army on Fort Lewis.

I have no current or previous affilitation or training with any type of martial arts other then basic combat training I recieved during my Corps years.

I do however have a keen interest in finding and associating myself with activities and good people that can help me improve myself in all aspects. My current focus in on my physical fitness as I have let it slip since my service time and I have a young family that I intend on being around for a very long time.

I am not fad crazed and have no intention on "fighting" anyone or thing for tv or cash prizes but always love the opportunity for competition of the right kind.

Thanks in advance for all the good information being shared here and I look forward to doing what I can to help develop the forum to teh best of my ability.

J
Back to top Go down
Fluffy

Fluffy

Male Number of posts : 23
Martial arts style : Hwa-Rang Taekwondo, Largo Mano Escrima
Martial arts experience and current school : 23 years in TKD, Owner/Chief Instructor Snohomish Taekwondo
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro   Intro Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 10:16 pm

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
http://www.SnoTKD.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 30
Martial arts style : Karate, Kick Boxing, Tae Kwon Do
Martial arts experience and current school : 17+ years, currently at Evolution Martial Arts
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro   Intro Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 10:20 pm

Welcome. Nice to have another new member on our new forum.
Back to top Go down
http://evolutionmartialartsllc.com
Sponsored content

Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro   Intro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Washington State Martial Artist Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: