Washington State Martial Artist Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington State Martial Artist Forum

Your resource for upcoming events and competitions.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A New forum to check in on!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TacticalSolutions

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-09-11

A New forum to check in on! Empty
PostSubject: A New forum to check in on!   A New forum to check in on! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 5:29 pm

I am an avid Sportbiker, and we have a huge forum, so when approached for another topic so near and dear to my heart.....

I am 40 years old, a practitioner of Muay Thai. I am a licensed Private Investigator and Defensive Tactics instructor (predominently weapon related for armed professionals).

Looking forward to seeing this grow!

Timothy
"Tac"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 30
Martial arts style : Karate, Kick Boxing, Tae Kwon Do
Martial arts experience and current school : 17+ years, currently at Evolution Martial Arts
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: A New forum to check in on!   A New forum to check in on! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 10:34 pm

Nice to have you as a new member... one of only 3 so far... lets make this forum grow, I think the idea has potential, so hopefully others sign on and make this place a great resource.

You should stop by our school and cross train with us if you have time. We love the opportunity to train with other schools and practitioners of other styles. Going a few rounds Muy Thai boxer would be good practice.
Back to top Go down
http://evolutionmartialartsllc.com
Scott Irey

Male Number of posts : 5
Martial arts style : MJER Iai
Martial arts experience and current school : 20 years in MJER
Registration date : 2007-09-17

PostSubject: Re: A New forum to check in on!   A New forum to check in on! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 6:02 pm

Thanks for inviting me to the forum. My name is Scott and I am a martial artist.....one day at a time right? Wink

I have been practicing Iai for 20 years and instruct classes in both Seattle and Bellingham. I am part owner in a small manufacturing company that produces swords for martial arts use. Any other information slips my mind but I am sure I can remember it if you ask me.

Scott
Back to top Go down
http://www.asaswordworks.com
sheimberger

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-09-17

PostSubject: Re: A New forum to check in on!   A New forum to check in on! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 10:41 pm

Hi,

My name is Scott also and I live in the Bellevue/Redmond area. I have trained with Joe Simonet (cover of 7/07 Inside Kung Fu) for many years in Kenpo Karate, Pentjak Silat, Wing Chung and now I am concentrating on his new system Art & Science of Mook Jung & the arguement of movement. My study time is in Wenatchee at Simonet's school but most of training is by myself or with others here in Redmond. I am 42 and head of business development for a Chinese manufacturing firm.

My interest in this forum is to spread the good word of the very effective and efficient new system I am studying and to possibly find a serious training partner.

Thanks for putting this forum together and I look forward to participating.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 30
Martial arts style : Karate, Kick Boxing, Tae Kwon Do
Martial arts experience and current school : 17+ years, currently at Evolution Martial Arts
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: A New forum to check in on!   A New forum to check in on! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 11:04 pm

I've never heard of Mook Jung... it would be interesting to learn a little about what it is exactly.
Back to top Go down
http://evolutionmartialartsllc.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New forum to check in on!   A New forum to check in on! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New forum to check in on!
Page 1 of 1