Washington State Martial Artist Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Washington State Martial Artist Forum

Your resource for upcoming events and competitions.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fluffy

Fluffy

Male Number of posts : 23
Martial arts style : Hwa-Rang Taekwondo, Largo Mano Escrima
Martial arts experience and current school : 23 years in TKD, Owner/Chief Instructor Snohomish Taekwondo
Registration date : 2007-09-18

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 9:00 am

Hi all. My name is Master Adam Dean Huntley; you all can call me Fluffy or Adam. I've been all over the net as Master H or Fluffy, so if you have seen the screen name Fluffy - it was most probably me.

I'm a Taekwondo instructor, school owner and Martial Artist. I've been practicing TKD for over 22 years now and hold a 5th Dan with the Hwa-Rang Taekwondo Federation, based out of Lynnwood under Grand Master Jack Pierce (HTF) and a 4th Degree BB with the American Taekwondo Association (ATA) and the International Taekwondo Council (ITC). I also study Largo Mano Escrima, but I'm still a beginner.

As a school owner (Snohomish Taekwondo) I am also involved with the Martial Arts Industries Association (MAIA) but I conceder myself a novice (at best) in the business of the martial arts.

Have a great weekend and thank you for the (myspace) invite.
Back to top Go down
http://www.SnoTKD.com
Deckyrd

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-09-20

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 7:15 pm

Hey all! My name is Brian Sheridan -- but I've been all over the web as Deckyrd. If you see it spelled that way, it's probably me. Wink

Anyway, I'm currently a student of Shihan Dave Lybbert in Walla Walla, Washington, practicing Shudokan Karate. I'm an Ikkyu and I test for my Shodan-Ho in November.

I've been studying martial arts on and off for about 20 years now, getting my start back at the Family Karate Center in Everett, Washington under Shihan Robert Martin for a few years but only attaining a Gokyu (purple belt) before financial difficulties forced me to drop out.

I also practiced Hung-Gar Kung Fu in Everett a few years ago, but unfortunately can't remember my Sifu's name (I only trained for three months during the summer off from college in 1997 and 1998). We didn't have ranks, but I was allowed to practice with the "advanced" students on the other half of the room after a couple of months training.

Finally, I also learned Aikido in Japan under Sobue Sensei of the Tokkai Federation of Aikido for a year, but as I was a foreigner and not very good at Japanese, I don't know what my official rank is in Aikido.

Anyway, I'm also involved in film and fight and stunt choreography, so after I get a bit more comfortable on here I'll post some videos I've done from films I've worked on and other projects -- I'm always looking for talent to utilize, so if you're interested in film work, drop me a line!

Great to be here!
Back to top Go down

Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Washington State Martial Artist Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: